May 07, 2012

Words can either Kill or Give Life.

I like receiving compliments and I also like to give compliments and I mean them. I like to notice the new and nice things and point them out. Most of us don't like to do that thinking our good words might give the person a big head or for whatever reason we refrain from speaking kind words but are quick to criticize or point out the faults instead.

I personally know people who will look for the bad and point that out, overlooking the common, obvious good.

I want to encourage to tell people the things you think positive about them. It will bring life to them. You never know what they may be going through and how your words can lift them up at that moment.

Think of the people in your life who have encouraged you by the power of positive and life-giving words and try to do the same for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment